Minecraft 1.12 News
World of Color Update Current Version 1.12.1
Here you'll find all the latest updates to Minecraft, the World of Color Update. By voting on the indiviual features you can help shape the state of the game as the Minecraft delevepment team can see how the community feels about each new feature. Feel free to add any comments, good or bad, about what you think. Please check out the summon command generator.
The World of Color Update is the name for the new Minecraft version 1.12.
• New colored blocks:
- Concrete and concrete powder.
- Glazed terracotta.
- Beds are now dye-able.
• Parrot Mobs in multiple colors.
• New Functions commands.
• Narrator – Says out load what is typed in chat (Ctrl+B to activate).
• New sounds.
• Hotbar can now be saved and loaded in Creative mode (C + number to save and X +number to load).
Date: 7th Jun 2017
Many bug fixes
Added Polar Bear
Added Husk and Stray
An auto-jump option
Improvements to some commands
Structure blocks for custom maps
Underground fossils made from bone blocks
Added Magma Block
Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
Villages generate better paths between the buildings
More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
Date: 8th Jun 2016
The new /teleport command works like the current /tp command with one major difference.
/teleport uses coordinates relative to the command's execution, /tp uses coordinates relative to the teleported targets.
/teleport target x y z [y-rot x-rot]
Date: 8th Jun 2016
Minecraft has been updated to version 1.9!
- Added shields
- Attacking now has a “cool-down” delay, making it more important to time your attacks
- You can now hold items in both hands (default quick key to swap items is ‘F’)
- Swords have a special sweep attack
- Axes have a special crushing blow attack
- Added the elytra
- New mob: Shulker
- Expanded The End
- Added Chorus plants
- New Purpur blocks
- New End Rod block
- Added dragon head block
- Ender Dragon can be resummoned
- Added beetroot and beetroot soup (from MC:PE)
- Added grass path block
- Added igloos
- Armor protection values have been lowered
- Added tipped arrows
- Added spectral arrows
- Added Frost Walker enchantment and frosted ice block
- Added a whole bunch of new sound effects
- Added sound effect subtitles
- Brewing Stand now requires Blaze Powder to activate
- Added skeleton riders
- We believe we’ve fixed MC-10 and a whole bunch of other issues
Date: 28th Feb 2016
With the new minecraft 1.9 snapshots the old command generator will not work. The new Minecraft 1.9 Summon Command Generator allows you to use 2 hand slots for your custom mobs. You can also choose a shield to hold in one of your hand slots. More updates coming soon!!
Check it out here: Minecraft 1.9 Summon Command Generator
Date: 11th Sep 2015